Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ask Dvorahji: Isn't Sri Sri just a "showcase/hollywood type Guru" for the Masses?

Some people don't get that I am truly open to ALL GURUS THAT WORK FOR YOU, no matter what form it shows up. I have my own experiences & opinions and I love causing trouble and calling people out - but that's my fun, my entertainment and I love fighting, I'm a Kyshatriya by nature. And funny part is, I'm the LAST KIND of person to follow a crowd, because my personality is way toooooo rebellious. And it's because of this REBELLIOUSNESS, THAT I STRICTLY FOLLOW MY HEART and that's it. 

I don't care if my Guru had turned out to be a monkey and everyone thought I was crazy. I FOLLOW WHAT WORKS FOR ME, PERIOD, regardless of other's opinion of me or my monkey.

So for those who maybe think I'm deluded or Sri Sri is a "showcase/hollywood/run of the mill Guru" - WHO CARES? I CERTAINLY DON'T. YOU want to follow your crystals, or channelers, hatha yoga or books, or magical thinking and promises of heaven or authentic "enlightened" cool seemingly advaitist, personal Guru's- GREAT! Be my guest! But to me, Shut Up with your ignorance about my Guru. I've seen you write dribble about him and bother me with your doubts and ignorance.

Really boring to hear you repeat this "dog & pony showcase/hollywood" stuff. You have no vision, you can't see Sri Sri, Great! Move away and go to someone/something else more special & "supposedly" authentic that works for you.

In truth it's all Being, and really you can "get it" from life...but from my experience the final strokes of wisdom have come from the DIVINE IN THE FORM OF A GURU (and nature). For me Sri Sri has been the finishing main catalyst... and imbibes all the other Guru's that have inspired me like, Yogananda, Maharishi, Ramana, Ramesh, Nisargaddatta, Muktanada.Yoga Vasistha, ASHTAVAKRA...

And there are many American teachers that I've also had experiences with Alan Watts, Franklin Jones, Nathan Gill, Gangaji, Tony Parsons and a ton more, and they have been different flavors of the Divine - HOWEVER, for me they have all culminated in Sri Sri and then OF COURSE, MY OWN NATURE. THAT'S WHERE THE SEARCH ENDS. You clearly see THAT SRI SRI IS YOUR NATURE and when you see that....

.......Well you just relax with your life exactly as it shows up and stop praying for it to be different. IT IS AS IT IS. 

Until then, do your programs, live your life knowing, "That if it could be different, It would be Different" and the DIVINE LOVES YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment