Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting Bored...

 I've been bored to death for 2 days and I'm gonna stay this way until Bon Jovi knocks on my door and says: "Dvorahji! You are adorable, come and join my band! I'll drop my rice chip bag right there and then, pick up my guitar and go have some FUN! Until then IT IS WHAT IT IS! Get it?

May 12 at 11:22pm ·  · 
Chandelle Payen
May 12 at 11:24pm ·  · 
Kartik ૐ Arya
May 12 at 11:26pm ·  · 
Manu Dawe
Manu Dawe 
i bet he'd bore you after the first couple of shows though.... you'd be dying to take over lead guitar I'm sure :-D
May 12 at 11:54pm ·  · 
Surabhi Maken
Surabhi Maken 
don think jst go for it.........
May 12 at 11:57pm ·  · 
Sheena Kasliwal
Sheena Kasliwal 
sure r lifes r own so what if its a rock or it rocks, its all we have so rock on....
May 13 at 12:42am ·  · 
Marguerite Carstairs
Marguerite Carstairs 
Not like you...chin up and go do something like dance outdoors...yesterday I found my old MP3 and went walking with music in my ear. A real bright number had me high kicking and it certainly boosted me up...
Go dance like no-ones looking and recharge
May 13 at 12:47am ·  · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
Thanks honey...but I don't mind being bored, there's always plenty to do if you want to, I actually enjoy being bored...to me it is as it is - get it?
May 13 at 12:52am ·  · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
@Manu, you certainly have my number.....
May 13 at 2:30am ·  · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
Boredom is a feeling, a thought that COMES & THEN IT GOES. AWARENESS JUST IS. People always feel they need to FIX boredom or sadness or anger or whatever.
It's not necessary to FIX ANYTHING.

All you ever have to do is relax...just relax. If you don't like the feeling, you get up and do something. There is ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO. Boredom is a little low prana, a certain "experience", just like any other. WE don't mind our experiences, we have them and they are pretty much equal. Happy, sad, ecstatic, crying, up/down WHATEVER. THESE EXPERIENCES ARE NO BIG DEAL.

I WROTE THIS STATUS FOR YOU. I don't need sympathy, or to be cheered up...I want you to see that boredom is nothing to get in a twist about. It's JUST ANOTHER EXPERIENCE THAT YOU HAVE and you can feel fine about. NO reason to think about it, or go into reasons of why, OR to feel any guilt about it or to even want to change it!!!! WE JUST MOVE ALONG from moment to moment AS IT SHOWS UP! and WE ARE HAPPY!
May 13 at 2:41am ·  · 
Linda Sue Afflick
Linda Sue Afflick 
Yes! I DO understand this!
May 13 at 4:27am ·  · 
Ann Cardon
Ann Cardon 
Wonderful!
May 13 at 5:51am ·  · 
Scott Hague
Scott Hague 
Sorry, I know Bon Jovi and he's really into Betty White right now.
May 13 at 6:37am ·  · 
L.J. Hamill
L.J. Hamill 
I am still waiting for Paul McCartney to come on bended knee and apologize to me for marrying Linda in the first place and then bypassing me for that other one. I will be glad to crush his cute little heart when I tell him I am in love with my husband of 25 years and would never dream of leaving him. :)
May 13 at 7:44am ·  · 
Fox Ultrafeel
Fox Ultrafeel 
@ Dvorahji: I don't get it! :-(
May 13 at 8:57am ·  · 
Kiki Kathryn Ciesielski
Kiki Kathryn Ciesielski 
Dvorahji, I got it!
May 13 at 9:06am ·  · 
Kevin Weiss
Kevin Weiss 
If you get it... good. If you don't get it... very good.
May 13 at 9:27am ·  · 
Kiki Kathryn Ciesielski
Kiki Kathryn Ciesielski 
I've heard brett michaels is in yr area, would that do?
May 13 at 9:38am ·  · 
Patricia Pashia D'souza
May 13 at 10:05am ·  · 
Vibha Sharma
Vibha Sharma 
Wow! I want do some like that too!!!!
May 13 at 10:47am ·  · 
Manu Dawe
Manu Dawe 
takes one to know one ♥ xxx
May 13 at 7:31pm ·  · 
Betsy Herman
Betsy Herman 
Did you know rice chips are made of the same material they make styrofoam out of?
May 14 at 1:42pm ·  · 
Wendy Sanchez
Wendy Sanchez 
I am so grateful to see your posts! Just when I need to see them. I will observe these moments and relax!
May 25 at 11:47pm ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment