Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Most Seekers on on "Spiritual POT!"


Dvorahji Dvorah Adler Most seeker are on "spiritual POT". I can't believe the crap U believe in & advocate. WAKE UP! it's all there IN FRONT OF UR NOSE. As a matter of fact look at ur nose. Miraculously spiritually transforming isn't it? But NO! U want UR fabricated messiahs-UR totem poles-UR new enlightenment gadgets-UR silly LOA's or AFFIRMATION. Get a life, a simple beautiful open miraculous LIFE & BE HAPPY!

Sun at 1:49pm ·  · 
Lindsay Young
Lindsay Young 
LOL!! grrrrrrr!!!
Sun at 2:09pm · 
Betsy Herman
Betsy Herman 
I feel like UR scolding me-- actually I love my nose, even though I fell off my bike on it when I was 7 years old-- I pay so much attention to my nose you wouldn't believe it! ♥ ♥ ♥ wow capital letters and ALL!!! U have UR way of CUTTING THROUGH THE BS DON"T YOU!!!! BTW what's an LOA? That's a new abbreviation for me...
Sun at 2:09pm · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
By the way, today I'm 'POSITIVED OUT"! If someone sends me One more kumbaya video and I'm quitting fb!! t's like too much sugar, you get diabetic...it's really really YUCKKKY...send me a vampire video or somthing!
Sun at 2:09pm · 
Lindsay Young
Lindsay Young 
You know what they say - sweet things'll give you cavities :)
Sun at 2:10pm · 
Eduardo Torres
Eduardo Torres 
On Fire!
Sun at 2:15pm · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
@betsy...I'll write this in capitol letters toooo. LOA is LAW OF ATTRACTION...and right now I'd like to attract some ordinary, simple folks who accept life exactly as it shows up for them and change what they can and bless or grummble about what they can't! You know...happy/miserable "enlightenment is my nature" folks!!!!
Sun at 2:16pm · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
@Eduardo...."on fire" and pissed OFFFFF!....must be something I ate!
Sun at 2:17pm · 
Betsy Herman
Betsy Herman 
=God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference!= Come to SOUTHERN ILLINOIS for us simple, 12 step, serenity prayer folks!!! We's got moonshine and springtime down heah too!!!
Sun at 2:41pm · 
Betsy Herman
Betsy Herman 
C'mon down, baby!
Sun at 2:42pm · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
This spiritual stuff has definitely screwed me up...I don't like moonshine..."BLAME IT ON THE A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A APPLEJUICE!"
Sun at 2:45pm · 
Lorie Milich
Sun at 2:59pm · 
Mara Raubitschek
Mara Raubitschek 
you could go to another magnetic fields concert to top it all off ;)
Sun at 3:18pm · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
@Mara....Hi Baby...how are you....I'd rather shoot myself!! God that was sooooooooooooo horrible...I'm so glad you were there....love you D
Sun at 3:22pm · 
Mara Raubitschek
Mara Raubitschek 
I'm thinking my coffee is much better than your apple juice :) I'm having a good day.
Sun at 3:37pm · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
When I'm grumpy, it's always a good day!
Sun at 4:12pm · 
Tanbir Kabarwal
Tanbir Kabarwal 
ha ha !!! :) good one.
Sun at 11:20pm · 
Avinash Rain
Avinash Rain 
jhak jhak jhakaaas
Sun at 11:57pm · 

No comments:

Post a Comment