Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Are You Tripping.....?


Dvorahji Dvorah Adler if you're looking for spiritual answers-you're TRIPPING AS USUAL. The desire to know 'Who you are" makes you crazy. Does the wind say, "Who am I?" Does the sun say, "Who am I?" Does the tree say, "Who Am I?". NO! Only the spiritual seeker asks & believes every guru & teacher in town. There are NO answers-ONLY AWESOME VAST HUGE MYSTERIOUS THIS! Life Happening! Everything else is you "THINKING" about what it is.

Sat at 9:56pm ·  · 
Mahima Gabriel
Mahima Gabriel 
I went to see Titanic - The Musical tonight ! lol !! It was GREAT !! Same ending tho' :) !!!
Sun at 12:01am · 
Shreyans Jain
Shreyans Jain 
What you say might be the truth for you, and just hearing somebody's experience isn't enough is it? Asking 'Who Am I' is perhaps the way to experience the magnanimity that might be possibly within. :)

Respect.
Sun at 12:19am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
and what do you think is that magnanimity that's possible within?
Sun at 12:41am · 
Mahima Gabriel
Mahima Gabriel 
For me it can be a 'peaceful' experience or NOT .... but it's just that another 'experience' ...... so not different than a cup of tea, a nap, going to a play .... yada yada yada ..... one not more special nor 'spritual' than the other .... unless you mind makes these 'separations' ..... just another 'trip' ..... all to ENJOY or NOT :)
Sun at 12:45am · 
Shreyans Jain
Shreyans Jain 
From what I understand.. 'Who Am I?' is more about the process than the answer to it... isn't it? I have no idea what that magnanimity is.. my point was that the means have importance too..
Sun at 12:47am · 
Shreyans Jain
Shreyans Jain 
And this is probably very intellectual from my behalf and 'em getting caught up in the web of words... I just had an 4 hour discussion with a fellow Christian on the authenticity of the Bible and the impossiblity of knowing that.
Sun at 12:50am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
Asking "who am I" is one thing...expecting an answer is another....and the seeker ALWAYS/usually EXPECTS AN ANSWER and usually get one too.
So yes...it's the process that "seems" to have relevance...IT's wanting an answer & finding it that is "mind-tripping"....
Sun at 12:53am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
and there's nothing wrong with being intellectual - IT'S REALLY FUN WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S FUN!!! and that Christian is very lucky he wasn't talking to me...cause they F-ing drive me crazy!!!!! and I usually do something totally outrageous when I talk to one...I don't have discussions with them....(and yea! I bag them ALL into one big group! No matter how great they are...They all think I'm going to hell and they're NOT! so I just love playing the DEVIL!)
Sun at 12:56am · 
Mahima Gabriel
Mahima Gabriel 
Yeah, when you get to hearing answers .... you are right on .... then the trippin' starts all over again :)
Sun at 12:58am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
The question however from a sincere seeker is quite beautiful....
Sun at 1:04am · 
Shreyans Jain
Shreyans Jain 
You are too cool. And I get your point now as to what you meant with your status update. The Christian said an extremely interesting thing. He said that the Bible says to kill lambs and goats to pay for our sins. I said its wrong. He said but its the command of God. How could we not do it? I said would you kill a man if God told you to, he said without a doubt in my mind. I was amazed at his faith. Would you kill a man if Guruji asked you too? I think I won't. Please comment.
Sun at 1:06am · 
Shreyans Jain
Shreyans Jain 
How strong is my faith then?
Sun at 1:07am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
Yea! I'd kill and eat Guruji...that sounds just about right doesn't it? all this stuff is soooooooo STUPID! These Christians would eat their own children given a voice in their heads!...Next time you talk to him just tell him to ShUT UP - He's definitely tripping on Goat blood...YUCKKKKKKKKKK!
Sun at 1:09am · 
Mahima Gabriel
Mahima Gabriel 
LOL!! you are a riot!! and ..... regarding 'who am I' yes .... beautiful when not seeking, striving . . . but sincere . . . ♥
Sun at 1:17am · 
Mahima Gabriel
Mahima Gabriel 
@Shreyans - I would not EVEN have the patience to have this kind of conversation with someone talking about god, goats, etc .... and don't understand how it has anything to do with your 'faith' ? You must have a lot of patience ..... though..
Sun at 1:19am · 
Shreyans Jain
Shreyans Jain 
I know that what he said was BS but my point is as to what is the extent of surrender? Do we surrender our intellect when the Guru asks us for something highly unreasonable?
Sun at 1:21am · 
Alka Tej Singh
Alka Tej Singh 
what i find really strange is our need for validation...why cant we just be ?
Sun at 1:22am · 
Shreyans Jain
Shreyans Jain 
Alkadi... I need validation if I know the answer to the question but I absolutely have no idea to the answer of this question - What is the extent of our surrender? Does it go beyond reason?
Sun at 1:23am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
@Shreyans...you figure that one out...
Sun at 1:24am · 
Shreyans Jain
Shreyans Jain 
Guess I have something to ask the King when he comes here on 22nd April (Minneapolis)
Sun at 1:27am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
SURRENDER IS YOUR NATURE...and your questions is ridiculous!
Sun at 1:29am · 
Shreyans Jain
Shreyans Jain 
Like you said - there's nothing wrong with being intellectual - IT'S REALLY FUN WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S FUN!!!
Sun at 1:31am · 
Alka Tej Singh
Alka Tej Singh 
whatever answer i give will not be your answer. for me, the answer is that this is all a play of words n ideas n its all gibberish. i dont give a damn as to who/what/why i am. when this question pops up in my i look around, smell the air n promplty forget the question
Sun at 1:34am · 
Alka Tej Singh
Alka Tej Singh 
there was a time in my life when i'd think n think 'who am i' n never got 'an' answer, i'd look serious n pretend i knew it, but i had no idea... BUT, this question wud leave me blank...which i kind of liked. i
Sun at 1:42am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
That is the most amazing thing...when IT leaves you blank and you really recognize that there is NO ANSWER, AND that every answer you get is a thought in your mind and still you KNOW NOTHING. someone tells you, "all this is consciousness" and you realize that means Nothing to you really. Or someone says "you are everything" and actually those "words" really mean nothing to you...

HOWEVER...there is a "sense" a knowing A BIG GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL PEACEFUL HAPPY SURRENDERED NOTHING that makes sense to you and gives you absolute comfort, safetly, feerless rest - because it's your NATURE, IT JUST IS - and there's nothing you can say or hang on to about THAT....you FALL EMPTY OPEN INTO YOURSELF and it's impossible to search for yourself. Just impossible because there is NO ONE interested in searching for anything.
Sun at 2:03am · 
Mahima Gabriel
Sun at 2:07am · 
Alka Tej Singh
Alka Tej Singh 
'it' feels so comfortable, 'i' feel at home :)
Sun at 2:11am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
Home is your Nature....
Sun at 2:13am · 
Ashima Charlotte Segercrantz
Ashima Charlotte Segercrantz 
i love u Dvori :-)
Sun at 5:41am · 
Lindsay Young
Lindsay Young 
I am just laughing.....
Sun at 6:12am · 
Cathy Prem
Cathy Prem 
Most ppl throughout history has asked the holy ppl ''Who are you?""
Sun at 7:36am · 
Betsy Herman
Betsy Herman 
I saw a video where the interviewer got random people on the street talking about who they are-- it was fun to watch people caught off guard on it and they had to shift their routine perspectives to another part of themselves-- even if it's just an icebreaker it's nice to get people talking about it.... ♥
Sun at 8:31am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
@Cathy, YEA that's true - has it helped? Most people feel "holy people" are something special, some thing other then "themselves"...There has never been an answer that ever REALLY satisfied anyone...Any answer has always been very UNSATISFYING for the mind. The mind however figures our a way to live with any answer and make it a revelation, an "enlightening discovery".

"oh" says the mind "So, now I know who I am, I am consciousness! or I am NOthing"...and it repeats that mantra over and over again and believes it, and never investigates any further. And if it does, it verifies it's original answer.

But honestly it doesn't even matter. YOU'RE IT ANYWAY, whether you think it, investigate, ask questions or whatever...life continues to change and live you until it DOESN'T AND IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER...(although we really really really want to think it does)

LIfe Is Awesomely meaningless music video
http://www.youtube.com/user/dvorahji#p/u/1/_vctovhDQv8
Sun at 10:28am · 

No comments:

Post a Comment