Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Faith & Anger...from FB...


Dvorahji Dvorah Adler Faith is the banner of the ignorant-Acceptance is the Natural state of the wise...Relax with all these concepts of what it means to be spiritual & just be yourself! FAITH IS YOUR NATURE....

March 19 at 11:22pm ·  · 
Amar K Raval
Amar K Raval 
Faith can move mountains...n i do believe in ti...YOU are very correct Dvorahji...hv a nice day.
Sat at 12:05am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
FAITH is your NATURE means.........sometimes (faith as a belief) can move mountains BUT most of the time it doesn't, but makes you "think" that it can.
True FAITH JUST IS and pretty much "can" do NOTHING, but is EVERYTHING....
Sat at 12:16am · 
Jeff Gregory
Jeff Gregory 
Dead on, Dvorahji.
Sat at 12:48am · 
Mansi Ved
Mansi Ved 
awesome
Sat at 1:30am · 
Amar K Raval
Amar K Raval 
so should i have faith or not ?
Sat at 3:45am · 
Ashima Charlotte Segercrantz
Ashima Charlotte Segercrantz 
you are faith, you cannot have faith. Faith is the natural state of your Being! And that´s why the only thing you ever "have to do" is to relax into that, which you already are... Why that is so tricky for us, is another question :-) ♥ ♥ ♥
Sat at 5:30am · 
Amar K Raval
Amar K Raval 
sounds good..
Sat at 8:08am · 
Birjoo Vaishnav
Birjoo Vaishnav 
Indeed!
Faith is often confused as a verb instead of a noun... Ultimately it is actions with an undivided mind can move mountains...faith being just a code name for that state...
Sat at 11:53am · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler

Dvorahji Dvorah Adler SriSri--" Anger is because you love perfection. Create a little room for imperfection. Acceptance about imperfection can bring patience..." Dvorahji says--"ACCEPTANCE OF ANGER BRINGS PEACE..RELAX with your Anger-it comes & then it goes. Apologize. Thennnnnn-Stick your tongue out again & again...

March 18 at 12:00pm ·  · 
Fred LaMotte
Fred LaMotte 
I am so relieved to hear this. I have been perfect for so long, its killing me!
March 18 at 12:02pm · 
Carolin Inkmann
Carolin Inkmann 
reading this sounds true to me, but at the same time it makes me think of all these imperfections I just can't accept... Some imperfections can be dangerous... how can I handle these?
March 18 at 12:14pm · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
acceptance means not getting stuck on what you think you do "wrong"...Life is "a happening" and your imperfections like your perfections come & go...All life demands is that you do the best you can and move along to the next moment - where you have another opportunity to start all over again...

BTW...everything is dangerous in excess...
March 18 at 12:20pm · 
L.J. Hamill
L.J. Hamill 
Thank you so much Dvorahji. Yes this is a reminder that a lot of us need.
March 18 at 12:28pm · 
Carolin Inkmann
Carolin Inkmann 
to believe that I could actually have an influence on what is happening in my life, drives me mad... but somehow I do it again and again and again... and when things come different than I would like them to come - BAM! Anger! I actually feel stupid writing this... but it's true. How can I stop falling in that same trap over an over again? How can I accept, that I am not the writer of this play?
March 18 at 12:49pm · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
you have a new mantra don't you? Everytime something happens and IT'S NOT going your way say:
"IF IT COULD BE DIFFERENT, IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT"! then just move on....and repeat it whenever you need it.

btw - we all fall for it! It's aggravating when it doesn't go your way, isn't it? Relax..and use your mantra
March 18 at 12:58pm · 
Carolin Inkmann
Carolin Inkmann 
Thank you for reminding me ♥ Funny how this mantra dissapears from my memory, everytime things don´t go my way...
March 18 at 1:44pm · 
Doris Shewchuk
Doris Shewchuk 
I so love the 'stick out the tongue' part....hehe...comes natural :o)
March 18 at 3:31pm · 
YaYa Laura Blackfoot
YaYa Laura Blackfoot 
Thank you for reminding me of this because for some reason, when some of my grown children come for a visit, my anger comes out. Yes, a couple of the older boys like to smoke weed and i have never smoked it and don't plan to. They smell like it and then the anger button is pushed. They don't even live anywhere near me and they just show up every once in a while.
Don't they know by now to not smoke before coming over for dinner! Besides, they eat everything because of this weed effect....
March 18 at 6:00pm · 
Tanbir Kabarwal
Tanbir Kabarwal 
Fantastic.
this should reach more people....
March 18 at 9:16pm · 
Gale Jones
Gale Jones 
~NOW I'M GONNA BITE MY TONGUE...WHERE DID MY COMMENT GO?~
March 18 at 10:21pm · 
Betsy Herman
Betsy Herman 
YaYa Laura-- I also have a 23 year old who comes home and there are fights every time and have been for a year or two.. and my 18 year old has been diagnosed as bi-polar so he lives with his dad. Everyone around me seems to belong and feel happy and I am so angry, alone and separate about everything sometimes. Right now I am just coming out of another anger/headache/sleeples/anxious spell... I like your mantra and I hope I'll remember to use it more
March 19 at 3:00am · 
Dayna Houck Weissfeld
Dayna Houck Weissfeld 
I say.....JUST OBSERVE....and jump in and play the game whenever you want!!!...angry, happy or sad....and for heavens sake...dont beat yourself up over the games you play!!
March 19 at 5:25am · 
Betsy Herman
Betsy Herman 
good advice Dayna!
March 19 at 10:52am · 
Avinash Rain
Avinash Rain 
bolain to Acceptance about everything brings calmness & with a calm mind we rock & rock & rock!!! Jai Gurudeva
March 19 at 11:45am · 

No comments:

Post a Comment