Sunday, July 4, 2010

THE EGO..

 The word EGO is so misunderstood! People are always trying to get rid of it. Ego is what the world is made of. It's the illusion of life. Once you realize you are NOT the ego, then you can be very very very proud of it & your accomplishments: In the same way you're proud of your son's accomplishments, NO difference! If you ever want to know how accomplished & wonderful I am - just ask me! I'll be happy to tell you!

May 24 at 2:11am ·  · 
Tanbir Kabarwal
Tanbir Kabarwal 
sweeeet :) ditto for me.
May 24 at 2:17am ·  · 
Therese Stordahl
Therese Stordahl 
Aaaah, I love you :)
May 24 at 2:32am ·  · 
Tanbir Kabarwal
Tanbir Kabarwal 
the key here is " Once you realize you are NOT the ego"
May 24 at 2:39am ·  · 
Chandelle Payen
Chandelle Payen 
if we are not the ego what and who is?"the devine?
May 24 at 4:05am ·  · 
Caitlin Johnstone
Caitlin Johnstone 
Chandelle - the watcher! The part of you that is observing, that is the divine, and that is the eternal unchanging you.
May 24 at 5:14am ·  · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
Who and what is the DIVINE- IS THE OPEN QUESTION...the watcher/witness stands at the door of THAT unfathomable/open/ended question: "What is the Divine"....

However people have answered this question in many different ways, I don't really have an answer to THAT. To me it's an enigma...unfathomable...one big MASSIVE AWESOME WTF??????
May 24 at 10:55am ·  · 
Fox Ultrafeel
Fox Ultrafeel 
How accomplished and wonderful are you, Dvorahji?
May 24 at 5:23pm ·  · 
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler
Dvorahji Dvorah Adler 
OHHHHHHHHHHH FOX YOU ARE SO HILARIOUS!!!!!! STFU always bothering me & so brave!!!!! Just imagine/wonder in AWE, how wonderful and accomplished I am. That'll give you something to do!!! & Honestly Fox, you really make me chuckle...
May 24 at 5:48pm ·  · 
Garrimaa Singh
Garrimaa Singh 
Just what I needed to hear..thanks :)
May 24 at 8:20pm ·  · 
Fox Ultrafeel
Fox Ultrafeel 
Ma Deva Dvorahji! If somebody rocks than it's yourSELF! :-)
May 25 at 11:43am ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment